• Advising on all types of employment dispute - acting for businesses in relation to all workplace disputes including advice on grievances, disciplinaries and settlement agreements
• Advising on all aspects of Employment Tribunal litigation including mediation – helping to steer businesses through the litigation process including unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing claims
• Providing strategic advice on corporate change - giving businesses commercial advice on handling redundancies and issues arising from the application of TUPE on company sales, acquisitions, insourcing and outsourcing.
• Contractual disputes - advice in relation to the enforceability of bonus payments, restrictive covenants and all aspects of protecting business contacts.
• Advising on share options, incentive payments, confidentiality and IP provisions.
• Drafting and advising on employment documents such as contracts and policies
• Advising on contractor, consultancy and all atypical working arrangements in the ‘gig economy'.
• Advising on new areas of employment law such as dealing with social media issues in the workplace
• Providing training to HR departments or those with HR responsibilities on all aspects of employment law and best practice
Copyright © 2018 Red House Legal Limited - All Rights Reserved.
Red House Legal Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under number 10967039 with registered office The Red House, Underbridge Lane, Warrington, WA4 5QR. This firm is a recognised body authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 645082. VAT number 286276954.