• Advising individuals on all types of employment dispute - acting for employees. shareholders and directors in relation to all workplace disputes including advice on grievances, disciplinaries and settlement agreements
• Advising on all aspects of Employment Tribunal litigation including mediation – helping to steer individuals through the litigation process including unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing claims
• Contractual disputes - advice in relation to bonus payments and the enforceability of restrictive covenants and other post termination restrictions. Advice on who may own business, client or customer contacts.
• Advising on share options, EMI schemes, incentive payments, the effects of confidentiality and IP provisions.
• Drafting and advising on employment contracts, service agreements and consultancy/ contractor agreements
• Advising on all atypical working arrangements in the ‘gig economy'.
• Advising on new areas of employment law such as dealing with social media issues in the workplace
Copyright © 2018 Red House Legal Limited - All Rights Reserved.
Red House Legal Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under number 10967039 with registered office The Red House, Underbridge Lane, Warrington, WA4 5QR. This firm is a recognised body authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 645082. VAT number 286276954.